Working at New Digital Noise
At NDN, you'll find smart people, big problems, and plenty of opportunities to make a real difference in the world. We employ top talents from all over the world in areas ranging from sales to marketing - and everything in between. Our colleagues work on projects that tackle some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the digital marketing industry. Join our team and make more noise.
1. Senior Project Manager - Digital
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
2. Account Executive / Senior Account Executive
We are looking for experienced Senior Account Executive and Account Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our digital marketing campaign.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a effective digital & social connection with consumers
- Plan, implement and monitor the brand/product presence on social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience as digital marketing executive or similar role
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
- Excellent command of Englishand Chinese (both spoken and written)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- High ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline, strong sense of responsibility, hungry to learn new things
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Passion in participating digital projects development and sensitive to latest digital market/ product development
- Candidate with more experience & qualification will be considered as Senior Account Executive, depends on experiences
3. Senior Business Development Manager (Digital Sales)
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell digital products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Develop strong and long-term client relationships
- Reach potential customers through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Setup and Monitor Sales target
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supervise the account executives and representatives team and ensure deadlines are met
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Get feedback and suggest ways to increase customer engagement
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
4. Business Development Executive
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor and share online marketing strategy suggestions, and promote other NDN services. Actively follow up leads from campaigns.
- Conduct industry research and draft proposals, creating sales forecast and implementation plans.
- Communicate with customers proactively, via phone and email.
- Share and collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Account team members on new featured offerings, through your direct relationship with end users.
- BA/BS degree or 2 years of equivalent experience
- Experience or internship in sales support or market research
- Experience or interest in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or
- Demonstrated experience in managing and customizing experience to a customer
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail.
- Proactive, independent worker who is highly organised and interested in the difference they can make through their individual effort
- Experience of leading and working well with others, a strong bias to teamwork is e
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese (Mandarin)
- Good management of English
- Candidate with more experience can be considered as Business Development Manager
5. Marketing Manager
You will join our fast-paced team to drive rapid growth for the company.
- Prepare newsletter and updates for email marketing
- Content marketing: Schedule and prepare blog posts for website and social media accounts.
- Develop, manage and iterate on the customer acquisition strategy for the company.
- Use creativity to brain-storm new and interesting ideas for the company. May involve in event marketing to promote the brand.
- Manage SEO & SEM: building links, keywords and paid search campaign optimization.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- Relevant marketing working experience before.
- Fast learners with strong interest in growing a business.
- Entrepreneurial spirits with can-do attitudes.
- Creative candidate who can think out of the box.
New Digital Noise internship program is ideal for someone who is interest or even passionate in developing her career in digital marketing after graduation. This internship will provide exposure to various aspects in digital marketing include but not limited to contents marketing, market research and productions. Candidates will be learning massively inside a well-established digital agency in Hong Kong.
A. Intern for Account Servicing Team
- Work with team members to develop + understand digital marketing strategies that will meet client objectives
- Assist team members in social media, contents promotion, market research and other daily operations
- Current enrollment in a related Bachelor or Masters in Marketing, Advertising, Communications is required
- Out-going and presentable, with “Can-do” spirit
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English
- Minimum working days per month: 6 days (except examination period).
B. Intern for Content Team
- Work with Content Editors to develop and execute contents marketing in various social media platforms include but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Wechat
- Current enrollment in a related Bachelor or Masters in Journalism and Communications is required
- Proficiency in written Chinese and English
- With IELTS 7.0 and above is a plus
- Minimum working days per month: 6 days (except examination period)
How to apply?
We offer competitive remuneration package. If you find yourself capable for this job, show us your passion by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please specify the position and full resume with present & expected salary.
For Internship programme, please send with the email subject "Internship 2016-17". We would like to hear from you on "Why would you apply for an internship?" and "What do you expect to gain from this internship?" on your cover letter.
If you are looking for other job opportunities, please click here.
Read More: Our International Intern's Story in NDN