Working at New Digital Noise as Business Development Executive
At NDN, you’ll find smart people, big problems, and plenty of opportunities to make a real difference in the world. We employ top talents from all over the world in areas ranging from sales to marketing – and everything in between. Our colleagues work on projects that tackle some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the digital marketing industry. Join our team as a Business Development Executive and make more noise!
Consulting with a wide variety of existing Small-and Medium-sized Businesses (SMB), you are committed to finding the optimal marketing solution for each client. Your interest in sales and the digital economy and your entrepreneurial drive enables clients to expand their businesses with NDN’s latest digital marketing solutions. Using your effective communication skills, you are the face of NDN to a portfolio of clients whose needs you listen to, and help define the strategy for how their products and services can reach thousands or millions of users. As SMB Sales professional at NDN, you are striving for quarterly performance goals.
In this position, you will proactively reach out and promote our China marketing services, spanning all NDN offerings including, but not limited to, Social Media, Web & App Development and Online Advertising. As a member of a highly engaged team you will bring creativity to grow and transform the business of our clients.
We wish to connect with customers from all over the world and help them to penetrate into the market in Mainland China. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyse customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of small business.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor and share online marketing strategy suggestions, and promote other NDN services. Actively follow up leads from campaigns.
- Conduct industry research and draft proposals, creating sales forecast and implementation plans.
- Communicate with customers proactively, via phone and email.
- Share and collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Account team members on new featured offerings, through your direct relationship with end users.
- BA/BS degree or 2 years of equivalent experience
- Experience or internship in sales support or market research
- Experience or interest in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or
- Demonstrated experience in managing and customizing experience to a customer
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail.
- Proactive, independent worker who is highly organised and interested in the difference they can make through their individual
- Experience of leading and working well with others, a strong bias to teamwork is e
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese (Mandarin)
- Good management of English
- Candidate with more experience can be considered as Business Development Manager
How to apply?
Interested candidates, please submit CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.